Mica tape 5540-1 is made of epoxy resin, modifier, catalyst, toluene, acetone, MCPMC7 mica paper (84g/m2) electric alkali-free glass cloth and other materials, which are baked, rolled and cut.
1. Insulation heat resistance grade: F grade (155 ℃).
2. Softness, no adhesion, stratification, and glass cloth spinning.
3. It is suitable for coil insulation of large and medium-sized high voltage motor with working temperature of 155 ℃ .
4. The adhesive distribution is uniform.
Thickness of Mica Tape: 0.14mm
Mica tape diameter: 98mm
Mica Bandwidth: 35mm
Glass Cloth Content: 38.5 g/m2
Mica Content: 85.8 g/m2
Breakdown Field Strength: 45.1MV/m
Tensile Strength: 106N/10mm
1. Insulation treatment of stator lead outlet part 7 of generator. Mica tape 5440-1 has four layers, and 841 room temperature curing adhesive will be coated in each layer gap.
2. Insulation treatment of the soft connection part of stator outlet line. There are 8 layers in 5440-1 mica tape and 841 room temperature gum should be coated on both interlayer and surface.
1. The product has a storage period of 3 months below 5℃, and can still be used if it exceeds the storage period and is qualified after inspection.
2. After the product is opened, it is better to use it in time, wrap it up, twist it evenly and firmly.
3. The product should be moistureproof and high temperature during storage and use.
mica tape 5442
mica tape 14611
epoxy Paulownia glass powder mica tape DECJ1108
Adhesive powder mica tape 5461
F-class epoxy powder mica tape 9545-1G
F-class epoxy powder mica tape 0.14*25
Mica TapeMica Tape
Please contact us if your need is not listed above. SEND EMAIL